Maths Tutto e niente

do you like maths?

It's bearable, but not my favorite thing.

I'm not a masochist lmao

As a school subject is one of my favourites, its way better than humanistic stuff

do you like maths?
I hope I m not the only one But I LOVE MATHS!!!!

Maths=🧠
🧠=books
Books= hundred days of reading
Hundred days of reading=being a docotr
Being a doctor (IN IRAN !) = less money with many problems
●●●●●●
END=DIE

just dont waste ur time on it, you are not smart and u will die soon🤗

I take it all back, I just finished math homework and I want to burn the book now.

I take it all back, I just finished math homework and I want to burn the book now.
Nice🤭

What are you studying in maths?

This:
3x-2•5+9y=30
x=?, y=?

This:
3x-2•5+9y=30
x=?, y=?
🤩

I liked it back then and I still enjoy it, but I forget the way to do this or that quickly if I don't practice. Nowadays, I do more stats though, but again, I forget half of it within a week if I don't use it.

From what I have seen, most of people who have a problem with maths are either people who don't like to face a problem and to persist, or they just "failed" a step in their education and kept advancing despite the gap created (which would only get bigger).
Unfortunately for the second, it's sad because the way that school work doesn't make it easy to solve it; you need to go back on the problematic step by yourself and do some extra work before advancing a little bit more... It's also sad because maths is very similar to a game : you have to pass a stage to go further, then you go to the next one and little by little, you become good at it.

Maths also is nice to learn how to think "logically" and to divide a problem into steps. It's the basis of reasoning in a scientific way, in my opinion, and it should be highly valued for this reason.

I liked it back then and I still enjoy it, but I forget the way to do this or that quickly if I don't practice. Nowadays, I do more stats though, but again, I forget half of it within a week if I don't use it.

From what I have seen, most of people who have a problem with maths are either people who don't like to face a problem and to persist, or they just "failed" a step in their education and kept advancing despite the gap created (which would only get bigger).
Unfortunately for the second, it's sad because the way that school work doesn't make it easy to solve it; you need to go back on the problematic step by yourself and do some extra work before advancing a little bit more... It's also sad because maths is very similar to a game : you have to pass a stage to go further, then you go to the next one and little by little, you become good at it.

Maths also is nice to learn how to think "logically" and to divide a problem into steps. It's the basis of reasoning in a scientific way, in my opinion, and it should be highly valued for this reason.

👍

No i have f in math lol

No i have f in math lol
?

I kinda like math's (i dont) i aced all my maths exams,
every one of them (idk how cuz i dont really like maths)

P(A|B )=P(A)
P(A∩B )=P(A)*P(B )
😵‍💫
I used to like math, but now is too difficult for me to understand

P(A|B )=P(A)
P(A∩B )=P(A)*P(B )
😵‍💫
I used to like math, but now is too difficult for me to understand
😳😯😮