If you could be born again in another nation, which nations would you choose ? Politica e governo

Hmmm... You know, guys. For me China is not so bad when Im watching what our "west" is doing.

And I think it must be very safe country.

Anyway:
I would choose Japanese, I think. I mean... We don't lose our personalities? We talk only about nationality? Not about how would affect our character?

I would choose:
- France (Paris, Preferably)
- USA (California, LA)

None. Honestly I'm fine with Brittany and I doubt that there is a better option for me considering a mix of climate, geographic position, economical statue, social statue, education, well being, culture et caetera, and I'm fine that people out of some French / Parisians don't know how peaceful it can be as well because it would be doomed quicker.

I should learn more about religions no choice

😭

I'm a Bengali. But I'd love to become British or something like that lol

I would Choose US, France, Britain or the UK

I will choose China again because I won't regret to be Chinese

DDR or Soviet Union
Oh my god! -Stupidy of youth! Both countries are history and i am glad that there are no more communist states in Europe anymore! (only Transnistria has remained, but they are leninistic-hard core and poor as poor can be!) But poor and communist are the same! Even if a communist is rich, he is poor in thinking!
You can say what you like, I will always hate capitalism and bourgeoisie, I am glad that I live in a country that does not work with the whole West to crush people, I am proud to be Chinese, and you Western politicians just defile other countries to divert their domestic conflicts.

Most people would like to go abroad, when they are young. Also, they would like to go back home, when they are older. And it's normal, I guess. It's sad, when you have no place to return, because your home is destroyed by a hurricane or by some sort of war action. There is no better place like home 🙂

Modificato da lindamari .

Maybe Australia, Malta, Japan, Norway or Sweden would be interesting

Norway I guess

Switzerland. I like chocolate and would like to learn as many languages as possible.
Life is hard. Once is enough.

Switzerland. I like chocolate and would like to learn as many languages as possible.
If you like chocolate, choose Belgium! Belgian chocolate is better than Switzerlands' (Sorry Swisse 🙂) and in Belgium you can learn 3 languages too: Dutch (Vlaams), French and German (in the east of this wonderful country!) Greetings!

I would choose Peru again, proud to have been born in this multicultural, pluricultural land and its history. The Incas my ancestors, that's why I choose a thousand times my beloved Peru.

If you like chocolate, choose Belgium! Belgian chocolate is better than Switzerlands' (Sorry Swisse 🙂) and in Belgium you can learn 3 languages too: Dutch (Vlaams), French and German (in the east of this wonderful country!) Greetings!
Switzerland is safer, richer and with better landscapes though :v

Thanks for your opinon. I like Belgium, too. I'd like to visit the origin of Saxophone.

In every state with a social (third way) market economy that respects human rights and has a happiness index as a benchmark 😉