Finland Tutto e niente

Guys, its a joke

Guys, its a joke

We will never forgive you South African troll

The real question is how do Australians live upside down?

I apologize if my joke came across the wrong way. It was not my intention to offend anyone or to troll. Humor can be tricky in text form, and I see that my attempt at a joke might not have been clear.

Guys, its a joke

We will never forgive you South African troll

Forgive me for?

Don't apologize. It was obviously a joke. Some people here just seem to be very sensitive

Don't apologize. It was obviously a joke. Some people here just seem to be very sensitive
😃 Thank you very much

Yes Estonia and Finland we can understand each other language
I only understand half of what Estonians say the rest just sounds strange, but I guess that’s because I’m not native Finnish speaker

Like German and switzerland

And yes Finland is real from Karjala all the way to the Urals (Just kiddingggg)

The real question is how do Australians live upside down?
Ha ha that's the popular theory that Australia is upside down I never felt dizzy

Yes Estonia and Finland we can understand each other language
I only understand half of what Estonians say the rest just sounds strange, but I guess that’s because I’m not native Finnish speaker
Yes I think in English it's called guttural language is why finnish very hard to translate subtitles

And yes Finland is real from Karjala all the way to the Urals (Just kiddingggg)
Ha ha yes the Ural mountains was placed their before Iraq man it was cold

I'm sensitive yes a moment correct ??

Ok let's get this Finland topic sorted .first I'm not a violent or aggressive person only if what I love is attacked .my country and family . This is a old saying by the swedes Finland is not real why in the past Sweden tried to annex Finland we refused no we will not be part of Sweden.
Txya you are a very insensitive person saying don't worry not apology needed people too sensitive. So I'm allowed to attack your country with words yes ??. People who don't understand are close minded bigots who need to keep their mouth closed .
Me and hummingbird love our country yes we will defend it we are Finns. Also don't tease hummingbird or we will have a problem leave her alone .

If you think a 14 years old asking if Finland exists is an attack for you, then yes, I do think you're sensitive. If you want to insult my country, then please feel free to do so. You think I would care? I think it's also funny that I never mentioned any names yet you feel so attacked by my comment. Fun fact: I didn't mean you.

Modificato da Txya .

Ok let's get this Finland topic sorted .first I'm not a violent or aggressive person only if what I love is attacked .my country and family . This is a old saying by the swedes Finland is not real why in the past Sweden tried to annex Finland we refused no we will not be part of Sweden.
Txya you are a very insensitive person saying don't worry not apology needed people too sensitive. So I'm allowed to attack your country with words yes ??. People who don't understand are close minded bigots who need to keep their mouth closed .
Me and hummingbird love our country yes we will defend it we are Finns. Also don't tease hummingbird or we will have a problem leave her alone .
"Ruotsalaisia emme enää ole, venäläisiksi emme tahdo tulla, olkaamme siis suomalaisia."

I told these Kids already several times dont spam the forums.
And imagine the drama when I say China does not exist...